Reduce costs, improve patient understanding and self-management and effectively monitor patients remotely by using Living With Pregnancy Pain.
Pregnancy-related back pain (PLBP) and pregnancy-related pelvic girdle pain (PPGP) are common conditions in pregnant women, but there is a gap in the care pathway at present.
Living With Pregnancy Pain (LWPP) enables clinicians to distribute a free LWPP app to their patients, and monitor their patients’ symptoms remotely at any time. Patients are able to understand their symptoms better, do the correct exercises, report pain and sleep issues and track clinically validated PGP outcome measures.
- patient and clinician enrolment
- file attachments
- goal tracking
- PGQ condition outcome measures
- library of clinically-validated articles
- improve patient understanding of their condition(s)
- improve patient ability to self-manage
- monitor patient PGP symptoms and outcomes
- helps patients manage their pain
- improves patient outcomes
- increases clinician understanding of ongoing patient symptoms and so facilitates treatment planning and evolution
- reduces cost of service for all clinic models
To find out more about the efficacy of Living With’s pelvic health products, head to the Pelvic Health Case Studies page.