Manage your patients’ care more efficiently with Living With Hypophosphatasia.
Hypophosphatasia is a complicated, debilitating condition that impacts very young children as well as adults. There is a very clear need to support patients and their parents/carers with the management of their treatment of this condition.
- patient and clinician enrolment
- injection diary
- library of clinically-validated articles
- enrol 1-2 carers (trusted friends or family members) to the carer app where they can view and add information onto the patient app (including notes and events)
- enable different carers to register, access, view and update data in parallel
- securely synchronise the cloud data with a ‘carer’ app so that two+ people can review, edit and update the same diary, including potential adolescents with different expectations
- manage the patient’s care more efficiently
- enable patients to understand their condition and manage their condition better
- enable clinicians to see side effects or outcomes
- enable patients to manage medication prescriptions
For results on the efficacy of Living With’s bladder and bowel products head to the Case Studies page.