Improve patient outcomes and reduce costs with Living With’s Overactive Bladder product.
One in six adults in the UK report symptoms of an overactive bladder. When they do seek help, patients often still have trouble remembering to do their exercises and often miss or skip appointments. This results in it often taking longer to see the desired improvements in outcomes, DNAs are increased and the treatment cycle is unnecessarily lengthened.
Source: Bladder Health UK and NHS 2018 Excellence in Continence care report, All About Incontinence.
- patient and clinician enrolment
- file attachments
- goal tracking
- medication tracking
- general outcomes
- library of clinically-validated articles
- episode tracking
- exercise plan (via Squeezy)
- stratify which patients to prioritise for benign treatment
- reduce the frequency of botox usage
- monitor SNM patients pre and post
- increase patient engagement with their treatment and motivation to complete exercises, fill in bladder diaries and follow clinician-directed plans
- increase patient adherence to pelvic floor muscle exercise and relaxation programmes
- improve patient outcomes
- increase patient adherence to mixed treatment programmes
- reduce cost of service for all clinic models including reduction in: DNAs, non-compliant appointments, F2F appointments (converted to telephone), overall appointments and surgery
For results on the efficacy of Living With’s bladder and bowel products head to the Case Studies page.