Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Monitor symptoms, provide self-management strategies and support pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation by using Living With Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
Pelvic Organ Prolapse affects 50% of women over the age of 50. It can cause significant symptoms and distress: impacting an individual’s ability to exercise and function normally. Conservative measures and prevention is of particular importance as surgical techniques have a 20-30% failure rate.
Living With Pelvic Organ Prolapse (LWPOP) enables clinicians to distribute a free LWPOP app to their patients, and monitor their patients’ symptoms remotely at any time. Patients are able to report episodes, track medication and pessary use and complete exercises and clinically validated ICIQ outcome measures.
- patient and clinician enrolment
- file attachments
- goal tracking
- medication tracking
- condition-specific outcome measures: ICIQ-VS, Prolapse Condition Questionnaire
- library of clinically-validated articles
- exercise plan (via Squeezy)
- increase patient adherence to mixed treatment programmes
- stratify which patients to prioritise for treatment
- increase patient engagement with their treatment
- increase patient motivation to complete exercises, bladder diaries and follow clinician directed plans
- increase patient adherence to pelvic floor muscle exercise and relaxation programmes
- improve patient outcomes
- reduce cost of service for all clinic models including reduction in: DNAs, non-compliant appointments, F2F appointments (converted to telephone), overall appointments and surgery