Increase patient engagement, improve patient outcomes and reduce service costs by using Living With Faecal Incontinence.
Faecal incontinence impacts one in ten people. It is a psychologically and physically debilitating condition that negatively affects an individual’s quality of life.
Living With Faecal Incontinence (LWFI) enables clinicians to distribute a free LWFI app to their patients, and monitor their patients’ progress remotely at any time. They can view their patient’s: outcomes, leaks, adherence to pelvic floor muscle exercises and medication.
- patient and clinician enrolment
- file attachments
- goal tracking
- medication tracking
- condition-specific outcome measures: ICIQ-B, FIQL, Wexner and SNS satisfaction
- bowel diary
- library of clinically-validated articles
- bowel symptom tracking
- exercise plan (via Squeezy)
- enable remote monitoring of patients with SNS devices pre and post implant
- increase patient adherence to pelvic floor muscle exercise and relaxation programmes
- increase patient engagement with their treatment
increase patient motivation to complete exercises, bowel diaries and follow clinician-directed plans
- improve patient outcomes
- reduce cost of service for all clinic models including reduction in: DNAs, non-compliant appointments, F2F appointments (converted to telephone), overall appointments and surgery
- stratify which patients to prioritise for treatment