Bladder & Bowel
Living With, the creator of the Squeezy app, provides a suite of digital health products that can help clinical teams across all bladder, bowel and pelvic health departments.
Many patients find it difficult to remember to do their exercises and attend appointments. As a result,
- it often takes longer to see desired improvements in outcomes
- there is an increase in DNAs
- the treatment cycle is unnecessarily lengthened.
Source: NHS 2018 Excellence in Continence care report, All About Incontinence. NHSE and NHS Long-term plan.
Living With Overactive Bladder
Living With Faecal Incontinence
Living With Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Living With Constipation
Living With Pregnancy Pain
- streamline bladder and bowel pathways across secondary and community care
- deliver quicker care and better prevention across all levels of risk
- increase service level capacity and efficiency
- overhaul your spend on containment products, including changing pathways, and introduce environmentally friendly alternatives to disposable products
- increase patient engagement with their treatment and motivation to complete clinician-directed plans
For results on the efficacy of Living With’s bladder and bowel products head to the Bladder & Bowel Case Studies page.