Save patient management costs and improve patient care by using Living With Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a long-term condition in which the spine and other areas of the body become inflamed: more commonly referred to by the umbrella term Axial spondyloarthritis or axial SpA. There is no cure. There are 220,000 patients in the UK.
Living With Ankylosing Spondylitis helps patients to track and self-manage their condition more effectively. What’s more, clinicians are able to monitor patient disease activity remotely and optimise their resources for tele-clinics and face-to-face consultations.
- patient and clinician enrolment
- file attachments
- goal tracking
- symptom tracking (general)
- medication tracking
- general outcomes: EQ5D-5L
- cross-condition outcome measures: PHQ8
- condition-specific outcome measures: Basdai
- fatigue diary and fatigue activity diary
- library of clinically-validated articles
- enable asynchronous consultations
- stratify which patients to prioritise for treatment
- save patient management costs
- engage patients in their self-management
- maximise use of time in clinics by providing longitudinal patient data in an easy to appraise format – meaning clinic time can be problem focussed rather than having to recap disease activity since the last appointment
- improve patient understanding and engagement in their condition and treatment
- reduce unnecessary appointments
- facilitate and improve tele-clinic efficiency by providing improved granularity of patient data
- reduce flares by maintaining better control and understanding of their condition