Why is our platform different?
What the platform consists of
The platform provides your integrated care systems, hospital or clinic with:
A single app for patients through which they can receive different products for different conditions.
An app for carers (trusted family and friends) to help support patients remotely.
A clinician portal to monitor, rehabilitate and support patients, while also being able to optimise their interventions.
3rd party provider
A 3rd party dashboard for the management of multiple clinics and access to aggregated and anonymised data.
How it works for the patient
What is in the library
Your hospital or service can simply select from our ever expanding catalogue of programmes for managing different symptoms and conditions.
We have existing products and programmes in the following condition or symptom areas.
What the benefits are
Living With delivers the following benefits:
- Increase service level capacity and efficiency.
- Improve equality of access.
- Improve patient outcomes by increasing patient adherence to treatment programmes.
- Empower patients to self-manage with patient education and evidence-based, self-management tools.
- Remote monitor the population-level, long-term health of patients living with long-term conditions.
- Optimise the use of surgery: reduce or increase the number of patients having surgery by providing patients with specific prehab or rehab programmes that they can carry out at home.
- Carry out research with your patients’ shared, aggregated, anonymised data with research partners.
- Make patient appointments more efficient, and save time and cost in communicating with patients.
Alternatively we can create new products for you
Typically a new product contains generic features, such as:
messaging, diaries and symptom, goal and medication tracking.
Then, these can be paired with condition-specific tools, including customised assessments, specialist content and PROMs to configure quickly and easily into your ideal app.
You can combine different features to suit the needs of your clinic and patients using this hierarchy.
EQ-5D, WSAS, Demographic questionnaire, Symptom Tracker, Messaging with File Attachments & Reading List (one or two way), and Goal and Medication Trackers.
2. Cross-condition tools:
Diary (simple) or Fatigue, Activity or Thought Diary, FACIT-Fatigue, GAD-7 (Anxiety), PHQ-8/9 (Depression), PDQ-5 (Brain fog), Content (C.A.M.), Content Modules and Physical Activity Tracker (+ Nutrition content).
3. Configured, condition-specific tools:
PROM, Programme, Content (C.A.M.), Diary (simple) and Symptom Tracker.
4. Bespoke, condition-specific tools:
Custom Service Evaluation (PREM), Custom Assessment, Custom Tracker/Diary, Exercise Module (physical/mental), Carers, Specialist Content and Custom Dashboard.